Battle for the Portal Pt2 Battle for the Portal Pt2

W00T!!! ALL MY 5 R BELONG 2 THIS!

Flying' Flying'

i love you.

Knoxs "The Matrix" Knoxs "The Matrix"

All hail king Knox

Love, Wink Love, Wink

yeah!

give the people what they want! i loved the jello guy and the way the droplets flew off him. the music was really fitting and i thought the clocks and the homestar thing was really funny! yeah!

Jesus H. Christ Jesus H. Christ

haha!

hmm...I was going to put violence at 0 but then I remembered Colin getting eeaten by a pikachu. Man, I LOVE Animutations! They ARE the best movies on Newgrounds. Brilliantly animated, great Japanese Pokemon Sound, Even violence! Yeah, man! Rock on! Don't stop making these things!

Potter Puppet Pals! Potter Puppet Pals!

Bother!

Very, very nice movie! Did you guys know that Neil Cicierega is the Animutation guy? yeah! One of the best animators on the web! Rock on!

ego city (disk 1) ego city (disk 1)

hmm

the space cadet pinball sound turned me off and the movie itself was pretty sketchy...5 fps? it was ok, but all u see is bumpy graphics and matrix music..plus there is no voices...the music matched the scenes and stuff, but get some voices even if it is with a low quality. hey better then nothing. anyway keep it up

Strawberry Sings Coldplay Strawberry Sings Coldplay

Im not gonna lie.

It was ok. BUT PLEASE, STOP MAKING STRAWBERRY CLOCK MOVIES! THATS LIKE 30 SUBMISSIONS IN A DAY! LET THE CLOCK CREW MAKE ONE ONCE EVERY 2 MONTHS BUT PLEASE, IM SICK OF BBBBBBBBBBBBBB, IM SICK OF STRAWBERRY, IM SICK OF THE CLOCK CREW! MAKE SOME NEW, ORIGIONAL IDEAS, THANK YOU!

MaRMiTe responds:

your welcome

The Tinosaurs The Tinosaurs

Ok

An ok movie. My only complaint is that the voices are too soft. But other than that it was ok.

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

Yay

Keep this up man! A huge marshmallow? LOL. At least he accomplished his goal this time.